Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Bad...

This may be one of those "you had to be there" stories, but since I write this blog to help me remember these moments...I was there.

Allie was in the room while I was getting ready for work.  She found one of Jenny's bras and being Allie, she tried it on.  I thought it would be even better if Allie put her hoodie on over the bra and then walked in to show Jenny.  It really did have a lot of potential.

However, as we were preparing the outfit, we ran into a problem.  I pulled on the zipper and it came off in my hand.  Allie looked up at me...slightly scowled and said in a flat tone, "What *paused* the *paused again* freak."

Without emotion, she continued, "That *pause* was not *pause* cool."

Sometimes that kid scares me.

1 comment:

Angela and Kevin Reese said...

Allie makes me smile...every time. Atleast she didn't really drop at bomb.