Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dream Job

This past week I was in the kitchen talking with Jenny about how sweet it would be if our company's stock was valued like Google or some other out-of-control public company. Madison must not have caught on to what I was talking about because she piped up with a new career path for me.

"Hey Dad! I know what you could do for a new job!"

"What should my new job be Madi?"

In her most serious of voices, "You should work at Sam's Club!"

Wondering why I should make this abrupt career change I asked, "Why's that?"

"Because that way when Mom and me are shopping at Sam's Club, we can come visit you on your aisle and see how your doing!"

Madi got extra dessert that night.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow...an aisle worker at Sam's Club. I think you may be better suited for the highlighter at the door :)

Madi seriously cracks me up!

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

I bet life would be a little easier that way. I think you be great as the door greater. Your smile would really attract the customers.
MJ