Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Emergency!

Jack is at the age right now where I feel like he is wanting to fast forward through growing up.  He wants to do everything, and do it himself.  So, this is a blurb from our Saturday afternoon.

Scott and I are doing something in the kitchen.  Jack comes running down the hallway,  "Emergency!  Emergency!"  He is waving his arms and his eyebrows are way up on his little forehead.

We run after him to the bathroom.  (Now everyone knows this cannot be good)  We round the corner to find the whole bathroom floor covered in water.  Where is it spilling out of?  The toilet of course.  I'm pretty sure there was a whole roll of toilet paper bobbing at the top.  I asked Jack "what happened here?"  His response,  "it wouldn't flush."

Thanks to a wonderful husband that offered to clean it up, I can laugh at the situation.  Got to love my little buddy.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Holy Cow a Post! It gives me hope that there might be more to come.

Love that Jack. I wish he would stop growing also.

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

It is cool that he came and told you instead of running away and hiding.