Sunday, November 9, 2008

Daily Routine

Monday through Friday, we do almost the same thing every day. The girls wake up between 6:30 and 7 am (heaven help me on that!) I roll out of bed shortly after them. Sometimes I watch a few cartoons with Allie or if I am in a hurry, I hit the shower.

Jenny gets up and starts getting the kids ready for school. Around 8 am, we sit down for breakfast. After breakfast is teeth brushing time. Following the teeth brushing is family prayer (which is always interesting). Then we do a family hug and good-bye kisses for Dad.

About 4 months ago, Allie decided to add a little spice to the routine. As I descend down the stairs to the garage she hollers, "Bye Dad! Do good at work! Have fun and don't fall down!"

Good call. Falling down at work sucks.

1 comment:

Angela and Kevin Reese said...

Allie is inspired for her age. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.