Monday, November 26, 2007

The Critic

I walked out to the dining room on Sunday to find that Madison had busted open the newspaper and was reading the funny pages. So, being a quality parent, I asked a lame question, "So, Madison whatcha doing?"

Madison replied, "Reading the newspaper. I already read this page and now I am reading this page."

Once again I showed my amazing powers of observation. "Your reading the funny pages."

Madison looked up over the top of her glasses and plainly stated, "Yes, but I don't think they are very funny."

You've got to love the honesty of children.

2 comments:

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

The "Funnies" might not be funny but Maddison is. I am so glad you guys have a blog.

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

I think it is time to update your blog.